Saturday 16 August 2008

Barge photo

Simon writes:

We're on the barge in the South of France and the penguins are clearly loving it! The journey down was uneventful except for a mad dash to make the connection in Paris (it seems London's underground is not the only rubbish transport system in the world) and me having to wait ages for a slash on our final train while a teenager finished his doobie in the toilet. Tut tut.

Going fishing for trout in the Loire this evening. My excitement knows no bounds...

3 comments:

Steve B said...

Good to hear things going well so far. What's a doobie? Post photos of the trout!
Love from all at PTH

Anonymous said...

Sounds great already. Yes - I insist that fish caught must be photographed in usual 'look at this! pose' and posted on this blog as evidence!!
Belinda

Anonymous said...

I didn't have my camera with me, but I can assure you they do exist! I've emailed my fishing buddy in the hope he will send me photos...